Retirement Planning & Pensions
The last four years have been very sombre for all of us on the financial front, and the area of pensions and retirement planning is no exception. Those blurred happy images of a couple in their golden years smiling as they walk along a golden beach, so beloved by the marketing departments of the life companies, just became very blurred.
The realities include the following;
- Half of irish adults under 45 have no retirement fund(Irish Independent 20/10/09-research carried out by Empathy)
- Those who said that " property is my pension" can tear up that script.
- Many pension plans are chronically underfunded.
- The government have increased normal retirement age to 68, as the state's finances deteoriate,and the current state pension of 230.30 a week does not conjur up any happy shiny Images.
- Our message is clear " It's your responsibility to ensure you have a reasonable standard of living in retirement, and you need to take action sooner rather than later"
- Dont worry about the Jargon; ARF's (Approved Retirement Funds), Annuities,Tax Reliefs,Lump Sums,Saps, etc etc. Yes it's boring, but it's also vitally important.
Call us today and take charge of your own Future.
- Choose from a wide range of pension providers
- Choose from a wide range of pension fund investments
- Have the option to switch between funds depending on your pension product and your appetite for risk
We have the qualifications, experience, expertise and commitment that you need, to ensure a brighter future.